Flat Trådet Nøstet
Side 1 av 1 1

antoinefcb

Bedriftsspiller
Ble medlem: 29 nov 11

Lagt til: 29 nov 11, 01:47
Endret: 29 nov 11, 02:30
Endret av: Arte et labore

Hey guys! I'm a big fan of FFK and Seattle! Can you tell us anything about Thomassen?

I heard he is very good for your club! Thanks!

http://ssfc-rumors.blogspot.com/2011/11/sounders-looking-at-joachim-thomassen.html

Hei folkens! Jeg er en stor fan av FFK og Seattle! Kan du fortelle oss noe omThomassen?

Jeg hørte at han er veldig bra for klubben din! Takk!

Mod: Fixed link.

---------------------------

Thomassen til Seattle?
http://ssfc-rumors.blogspot.com/search/label/Joachim%20Thomassen

Holters

Ansvarlig redaktør

Ble medlem: 23 mar 03

Lagt til: 29 nov 11, 06:57
Endret: 29 nov 11, 07:06
Endret av: Holters

Thomassen is a very versatile player with great conditioning, decent technique and above average tempo/pace. He is a very enthusiastic player, a real work-horse, and does not easily get passed. Thomassen also used to be a central midfielder, but was retrained as a left fullback a couple of years ago. He is very left-footed, and does take a lot of our set pieces. However, there's room for improvement in that area.

I lived in the US this summer, and the quality of MLS disappointed me. One of the matches I saw was San Jose Earthquakes versus LA Galaxy. The latter is supposed to be the best team, but it was lackluster, poor performance with low tempo and awful passing quality. I believe that Thomassen will have no problems adapting to your league. With that being said, the matches I saw were played during midsummer, and the temperature was around 95 Fahrenheit, which might have affected the quality.

Another player you might know - Jan Gunnar Solli - was just an average plus player here in Norway, and not really a star. Thomassen is one of the better fullbacks in the league and plays for our U23 national team without being a star player or a huge profile.

Oh, and Google translate isn't necessary. Most Norwegians are fluent in English.. :)

Undertegnende @ Twitter: http://twitter.com/oeholt
ffksupporter.net @ Twitter: http://twitter.com/ffksupporter

madcow

A-lagspiller

Ble medlem: 28 aug 06

Lagt til: 29 nov 11, 07:13

Would say I agree with most of Holters original assessment, just like to add that in my eyes he's a good teamplayer and there's never any problems around him. He does his job well. And the few occasions when he doesnt or makes a mistake he works hard to help the team get ahead again. 

A step over to MLS might be what he needs to develop even further, as here in Norway he hasn't had developed quite as I  had hoped.

Would be sorry to lose him but if he can develop further I'm happy for him. 

"Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus."

- FFK / LFC / Østsiden -

Plankekæll

Landslagsspiller
Ble medlem: 03 okt 05

Lagt til: 29 nov 11, 08:11
Endret: 29 nov 11, 08:16
Endret av: Plankekæll

I'm sure Joachim Thomassen's ambition for the next season is to break into Norway's national team squad. Because of that I don't think a move to the US is the right move for him.

Jan Gunnar Solli who plays for NY Red Bulls is a player who played regurlary for Norway while playing for Brann Bergen. I've heard that he's playing full-back for the Red Bulls, and that he's playing very well. He also was voted defender of the year for 2011. He has not been called up for the national team once after moving to the US.

I think Thomassen should stay at Fredrikstad FK.

It's nice to see FFK fans from America too. But why Fredrikstad? Have you ever seen Fredrikstad play? You don't know much about Thomassen I mean. Smile I hope you will be able to watch them sometime in the future.

Plankekæll

Landslagsspiller
Ble medlem: 03 okt 05

Lagt til: 29 nov 11, 08:23

Opprinnelig postet av Holters

Another player you might know - Jan Gunnar Solli - was just an average plus player here in Norway, and not really a star. Thomassen is one of the better fullbacks in the league and plays for our U23 national team without being a star player or a huge profile.

The same thing can be said about former estonian Tromsø IL winger Joel Lindpere who plays for Thierry Henry's team NY Red Bulls. He was nothing more than an average player in the Norwegian League.

I really question the overall quality in the MSL. 

keiko99

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 05 jul 04

Lagt til: 29 nov 11, 09:06
Endret: 29 nov 11, 09:07
Endret av: keiko99

er dette rett sted og sende Joachim Thomassen ?

Jeg vil si som statsmenisteren sa det: Ondskap kan drepe et menneske, men aldri beseire et helt folk

Willy René

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 24 aug 07

Lagt til: 29 nov 11, 09:11

Opprinnelig postet av Plankekæll

I'm sure Joachim Thomassen's ambition for the next season is to break into Norway's national team squad. Because of that I don't think a move to the US is the right move for him.

The best argument for staying in FFK.

Tro = Overtro
Vitenskap = Sannhet

Welhaven

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 09 nov 09

Lagt til: 29 nov 11, 09:25

I can't see how we can sell one of our most stabile players, especially when he plays defence - that part of the team is thin already.. The only possibility is if the price is right, and I mean right.

Stolt og trofast motgangssupporter, men sier heller ikke nei til medgang..!

Gargamel

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 16 jan 06

Lagt til: 30 nov 11, 23:16

Opprinnelig postet av Welhaven

I can't see how we can sell one of our most stabile players, especially when he plays defence - that part of the team is thin already.. The only possibility is if the price is right, and I mean right.

Well, we did sell Gamboa last season, and he was one of the best defender in the Tippeliga, so it wouldn't suprise me..

...but we currently have 4(!) defenders, (not conting Langren, witch is a midfielder, but served well as a right back)so if we did, we would have to shop an equal good (or better) player and not a 50/50 chance player like Myrie, and that would probably cost even more..

Welhaven

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 09 nov 09

Lagt til: 02 des 11, 12:56

Opprinnelig postet av Gargamel

Opprinnelig postet av Welhaven

Well, we did sell Gamboa last season, and he was one of the best defender in the Tippeliga, so it wouldn't suprise me..

...but we currently have 4(!) defenders, (not conting Langren, witch is a midfielder, but served well as a right back)so if we did, we would have to shop an equal good (or better) player and not a 50/50 chance player like Myrie, and that would probably cost even more..

It's the lack of defenders that concerns me, as well as Thomassen is the most stable player in our defence. Couldn't possibly see that this will become anything more than it is; a rumor...

Stolt og trofast motgangssupporter, men sier heller ikke nei til medgang..!

Plankehue

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 23 jul 09

Lagt til: 02 des 11, 15:03

What about what Jocke want? This can be a great opportunity for him and get out of Norway.
And if we sell him then we have a lot of money. Sån that we can afford to get a new defender.

djpete

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 25 mar 03

Lagt til: 02 des 11, 21:15

Opprinnelig postet av Plankehue

"Sån that we can"

Haha. denne overgår "takk får alt"....Så sier vi takk till deg...får den!;-)

Rød.... hvit... og patriot!

Plankehue

Landslagsspiller

Ble medlem: 23 jul 09

Lagt til: 02 des 11, 23:02

hehe må le selv Tongue out

Flat Trådet Nøstet
Side 1 av 1 1

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

13/04/2024 21:38 | 6784f4c3