Side 1 av 1 1

Andrew FFS

Bedriftsspiller
Ble medlem: 27 jan 09

Lagt til: 27 jan 09, 20:59
Endret: 27 jan 09, 21:05
Endret av: Andrew FFS

Hi,

we are a  couple of passionate football fans from around Europe, who would like to cover the really bitter side of football.

There are plenty of sites praising your team, but no sites seem to cover the darkest side of football fan culture; the agonizing pain of not being able to beat your derby rivals

What we are looking for are derby nightmares from Norway. A derby nightmare is by our definition:

=================
01: Ongoing nightmares
Teams on a streak of ten or more league matches without a win, regardless of home or away records.

02: Horrible home
Teams on a streak of ten or more league matches without a win at home.

03: Awful away
Teams on a streak of ten or more league matches without a win away.
=================

If your team is involved in a nightmare or you are able to contribute with stories from Norway, please let us know.

Any help is welcomed.

Thanks in advance and excuse us for interupting your general discussion.

Best regards,

Andrew, www.derbynightmares.com
email: ffs at derbynightmares dot com

FFK1903

Ble medlem: 27 nov 03

Lagt til: 27 jan 09, 21:12

Vålerenga vs Lyn. Vålerenga hasn't been able to win agaist Lyn in league games since 1981!

Andrew FFS

Bedriftsspiller
Ble medlem: 27 jan 09

Lagt til: 27 jan 09, 21:28

Thanks, I actually knew there was a history there, so I am going to post on a Lyn forum as well to get the details :-)

Thanks again.

Plankekæll

Landslagsspiller
Ble medlem: 03 okt 05

Lagt til: 27 jan 09, 22:05

It's just the games between Vålerenga and FC Lyn Oslo that you can really call rivalry derbies in Norway I think. The biggest cities in Norway are Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger and Tromsø but it's just in Oslo (the capital) there is two teams in the Tippeliga.

You have two more teams in the Oslo region, Lillestrøm SK and Stabæk. There is just Lillestrøm you can call rivals to the Oslo-teams. Maybe not to FC Lyn Oslo, but at least to Vålerenga. The matches between Vålerenga and Lillestrøm are usually quite open and entertaining with lots of fans in the stadium.

So, there is only one big city derby in Norway, and it is Vålerenga against FC Lyn Oslo. Come on Lyn! Wink

(Sorry about my English.)

Holters

Ansvarlig redaktør

Ble medlem: 23 mar 03

Lagt til: 28 jan 09, 01:57
Endret: 28 jan 09, 07:13
Endret av: Holters

Opprinnelig postet av Plankekæll
It's just the games between Vålerenga and FC Lyn Oslo that you can really call rivalry derbies in Norway I think.

Øh? Fredrikstad vs Sarpsborg?

If you look at the Norwegian football history, then this is probably one of the most well-know derbys in Norway. "The fight" between citiziens of each city has also been evident outside fotball even though it has diminished troughout the years.

Have a look at Molde vs Aalesund too. Kind of the same "ongoing battles" outside football here as well.

---------------------------

Har du lest forumets retningslinjer?

Flat Trådet Nøstet
Side 1 av 1 1

Copyright © ffksupporter.net 2003-2023 | Kontakt oss på support@ffksupporter.net

Ansvarlig redaktør: Øystein Holt, ffksupporter.net

17/02/2024 15:30 | 3147bc24